Data Privacy Statement for Customers and Suppliers
This Data Privacy Statement for customers and suppliers applies for the relevant processing company of the AKG Group. The companies of the AKG Group includes the following:
- AKG Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH, Hofgeismar
- AKG Thermotechnik International GmbH & Co. KG, Hofgeismar
- AKG Thermotechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Hofgeismar
- Autokühler GmbH & Co. KG, Hofgeismar
- AKG France, S.A.S, Sarreguemines
- SIA AKG Thermotechnik Lettland, Jelgava
- AKG UK Ltd., Cardiff
- AKG Thermal Systems International GmbH, Hofgeismar
In the following, we explain what parts of your data we process. If you have any questions about data privacy, you can reach our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Purpose of data processing
We process your contact data, business data and any data that is relevant for process handling, for purposes of contract initiation and performance based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
Recipients or categories of recipients
- Internal departments or companies of the AKG Group where this data is needed there as part of regular completion of tasks,
- Public bodies in case of overriding legal provisions,
- Credit institutions,
- External contractors and
- Service providers that are contracted for orderly handling of work according to § 62 GDPR (2018)
- Freelance employee(s)
- Other external bodies for completing the above tasks
Where access to personal data cannot be ruled out, we use service providers in fulfilling service for special areas that are separately bound to confidentiality and data protection. Data is only shared with public authorities in case of overriding legal provisions.
Period for storage and deletion of data
Your data is stored for the period of contract fulfilment. After the contractual relationship ends, we are obligated to store taxation-relevant documents for 10 years after the end of the year and the end of the calendar year. The data is then deleted. Data that is not subject to legal provisions concerning the storage period is deleted when the purpose of data processing no longer exists.
Your right to information, correction, deletion, object and data portability
You can exercise your right to information, correction and deletion of data at any time. Just contact us through any of the channels described above. If you want your data deleted but we are still under legal obligation to store it, access to your data will be restricted (blocked). The same applies when you object. You can exercise your right to data portability provided that we and the recipient have the requisite technical capabilities.
Right to lodge a complaint
You can lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authorities at any time. You can find the supervisory authorities responsible for us here.
Obligation to provide information
A contract is not possible without correct information from you. As a result, we may not be able to process your requests. However, you can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.